Our 2017 convention will be held April 21-23 at the Doubletree in Syracuse!
The schedule for 2017 is now available HERE.
- Click HERE to learn about our speakers.
- Click HERE for more details on the workshops.
- Click HERE for details on the Friday afternoon excursion to the Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation and the Stickley Museum.
- See the Governance page for business meeting agenda items and the Elections page for information on the nominees for state offices for 2017-19.
Here are all the forms you need to register for everything!
- Registration for the convention
- Registration for the hotel package
- Advertising in the convention program book - deadline Friday, Feb 24, 2017
- Request space for a branch display
- Submit information about your branch Fund baskets/purses, etc.
- Sign up for the talent show fundraiser!
- Learn about the SWIM for the AAUW Fund.
- Emerging Leaders - nominate a member from your branch to be honored at the state convention - deadline Wednesday, Feb 15, 2017
- Program award - submit a program your branch has held, to be featured at the state convention - deadline Wednesday, Feb 15, 2017.
- AAUW Fund Branch honorees - names of people or groups to be honored at the AAUW-NYS convention. One person may be honored for every $500 donated to the Educational Opportunities Funds by the branch.
At the convention, members who have passed away in the past year are remembered in an "In Memoriam" at one of the meals. Please send the names of any such members, along with a BRIEF descriptive paragraph, to Betty Harrel, Administrative Director, by the end of March.
And HERE's the general information that will be mailed to all the branch presidents.
AAUW-NYS Conventions are held annually in the spring. There is a full weekend of programs and business, plus fun! Here are some of the pictures from the 2016 convention in Saratoga Springs.